- Launched in April 2017, CELA’s blog Amplify and its weekly summary newsletter have rapidly become the go-to source for discussion about the early and middle year’s education sector.
- Read by an estimated 30,000 early childhood centres, educators, and related businesses, with 1,500 views daily and growing.
- Amplify was delivered 210,000 times and distributed to 18,000 people in its first 3 months with a tiny 0.17% unsubscribe rate.
- Widely shared on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and even Pinterest.
I am so inspired by stories such as ‘Storytelling in the natural world’, the Goodstart video on Brain development,storytelling tips and Bec Carey and Sarah Hammersley and their philosophy. I have been motivated to perceive things in a different way and to implement and share what I have learnt from them. Susan, Amplify reader survey
I find this gives a voice to many of my questions and concerns with regard to early childhood education and the pathways that it should be taking from research and experience. Shivani, Amplify reader survey
Amplify digital newsletter advertising
Advertisements in the newsletter are either ‘header’, ‘strip block’ or ‘square block’. They may contain a link directly to your website and a live email address for instant contact from prospects. Header bookings appear below the masthead, strip and square blocks appear below the editorial content.
All advertisements on the Amplify newsletter will be marked ‘sponsor content’ and we recommend advertisers include direct reference to Amplify readers in their artwork to help you track conversions and appear more connected with our readers.
Bookings require a minimum of one week’s notice ahead of the Amplify newsletter deadline, which is Friday, 12pm – each week (Thursday if the Friday is a Public Holiday). Payment must be received before placement can be confirmed (see terms and conditions).
Amplify’s newsletter is published every Monday except over the Christmas holidays
||125 x 500 pixels
||500 x 500 pixels
|Header block(horizontal) below masthead
||125 x 500
- Discounts available for blocks of four or eight consecutive weekly bookings.
- Artwork must be provided as JPG or PNG at applicable pixel size (include link and/or email address to be embedded). Please contact us for a quote if you require artwork completed for your e-newsletter artwork (typically $100 +gst).
- Artwork can be supplied via Dropbox
Amplify digital newsletter ad examples
Banner (different banner size to specs above and on our current website - current dimensions would look terrible on mobile)
To enquire email firstname.lastname@example.org